Filed under: funny...
AH yes, how do we rate? That’s the question burning in our fragile little minds right now, and, with luck, we’ll have our answer by tomorrow. That is to say, we will if DIESEL actually gets back to his “regularly scheduled blogging” by then. Still, knowing we’ve been under the bloggy microscope for the past couple of weeks has had us somewhat freaked out.
OKAY, that’s a lie from the pits of hell. Truth be told, we don’t give a rat’s ass what people think about us. Or maybe we do give a rat’s ass, but we’re just too stupid to know who we should give it to. Don’t ask us to explain what the hell that means, chances are we’d only make up some ridiculous answer that would piss you off and/or further damage our chances for a good review in the future. Now where were we before you interrupted us with your tawdry talk of rat’s asses? Oh yeah, ratings. Boy, you could hear a pin drop in our office when we found out our “Humor-blogs.com review” number was up last week. A grenade pin, that is, and wowie, you should have heard us yell “duck” just before we ran for cover. HAHAHA. If you knew us better, that line would totally crack you up. Ever see us do an impersonation of a duck? It’s not pretty, but it’s a lot better than watching us hit our head on a low beam (which is why we “duck” in the first place. ba-dump-bump). But we digress…
SO… what do you think? Will we wind up with a high score? Or will someone do a hatchet job on us, in order to cut us down in our bloggy prime? Not wanting to wait and/or be surprised by any potentially “unkind” remarks, we’ve decided to potentially soften the blow with a few choice words of our own. Below is a sample of the potential comments we anticipate reading, once the votes are tallied and the potential reviews are picked apart and/or reassembled for our potential perusal:
1. I laughed out… side.
2. THIS is a blog.
3. Who are “we”? And what are “we” doing here?
4. Nothing I like more than a good laugh. Most of the stuff on this blog gave me gas.
5. Qui êtes-vous essayant au gosse?
6. This IS a blog.
7. I came, I read, I left. I washed my hands with Drano.
8. Too bad DJ LAMPSHA’S Saturday Spins can’t happen EVERY day, because I have a lot of space to fill on my iPod.
9. I’m very confused. And medication doesn’t help. I have weird dreams about monkey knife fights, too, but maybe I should discuss those things with my therapist and/or psychic.
10. I love “TEH PENGUIN“, even if she can’t sepll.
11. This is a BLOG?
12. …and the punchline was “diesel fitter”. Yeah, I didn’t get it, either.
13. NOT a blog, but a terrifying journey through a black hole in the Blogosphere. With time off on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Weekends for good behavior and/or better reading.
14. Once I finish reviewing this blog, I plan to poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick.
15. I like pie.
BY the way, we’ve dubbed that picture at the top of the page “waiting and wondering”. Get it? One girl is “waiting” and the other one is “wondering” what the hell she’s waiting for. Hahahahahaha. In our head, that’s just plain funny. But then, we didn’t get much sleep last night, which hopefully explains our silly state of mind and/or this post.
Critics agree: pie is good, and everyone’s a comedian at Humor-blogs.com.
24 Comments so far
Leave a comment